Random Pictures Of Indian Crossdressers

Random pictures of Indian Cross dressers.

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser
Share on Google Plus

About Nikitha Agrawal

I'm a guy who wants rebirth as a girl. I feel like I'm trapped in a wrong body. I want to wear and enjoy those wedding dresses. I fantasy wearing nose ring, ear rings, long hair, bangles, anklets, high heels with full makeup.

11 comments:

  1. I too wish to be displayed in feminine attire as shown above. my email is ahparmar@rediffmail.com. Pl. help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want be cd get up..plz contact me tusharmaity8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also want to be cd get up..want to njoy..plz help me on a.amruta2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m man for name only. I too want to expose ma self pl help

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to join tg ts cd groups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to be a girl. If anyone have girls stuff like wig, silicon breast, panty bra, makeup kit nail polish girls clothes and girlr shoes etc. Can anyone provide me? I'll meet you in real. If you have all stuff like that and want to meet me please contact rohitverma.verma905@ gmail . Com
    am 28yo fair look guy. Please contact me , age no bar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking for a CD for short term or long term relations...
    Pls do write me on ngp141@gmail.com
    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  8. are cross dressers essentially a gay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice, i like it. can you post here my pictures also with you

    ReplyDelete
  10. You people still look like guys wearing saree to others, if you really wish to look and feel like a real girl, I'm telling you it is not impossible but you need to work hard- with makeup, dressup, body shape, height, talking and fashion style. For references look up foreign crossdressing. and yeah im a scientist so as a scientist i can tell you that it is possible to attract a straight man with crossdressing This is just an opinion nothing much and nothing less and definitely not an insult

    ReplyDelete